Dr. Brittany Rice will be joining the practice as of August 2017!
"I received my first 2 years of training in San Diego, CA at Scripps Mercy Hospital. I then moved to Sacramento, CA to complete my last year of training at Kaiser Permanente Sacramento. Having the opportunity to train at two different programs has exposed me to a wide variety of foot & ankle pathology & surgical techniques. I enjoy practicing all aspects of podiatric medicine & surgery, including adult and pediatric trauma, reconstructive surgery, biomechanics, and wound care. I love getting to know my patients and I strive to be attentive and thorough during each visit to ensure each patient receives the best treatment required to improve their quality of life! I am grateful to be in San Diego to practice at SDPG and to have the opportunity to teach and inspire students/residents as Assistant Director to the Scripps Mercy Podiatric Residency program."
- Assistant Residency Director at Scripps Podiatric Surgery Residency
- Private practice office at San Diego Podiatry Group
- Scripps Mercy Podiatric Surgical Residency Program, San Diego (Residency)
- California School of Podiatric Medicine (D.P.M.)
- University of California at Irvine (B.S. Biological Sciences)
- Scripps Mercy Hospital, San Diego, CA
- Scripps Chula Vista, San Diego, CA
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- California Podiatric Medical Association
- San Diego Podiatric Medical Society